The best deals on flights, hotels, Packages, Cars and Activities
This is an app that makes it easy to find everything that you need that relates to your trip.
Whether it's a hotel room or a car rental, Despegar gives you a way to find all of the options that pertain to a vacation or a business trip of any kind. There are over 100,000 hotels listed on the app to look through. You can see pictures of the rooms and rates, booking the room that you want for your trip on the app. You'll also have access to over 500 airlines from all over the world, making it a little easier to find the cheapest flight to get you to your destination.
With Despegar, you can see the status of your flight after it's booked so that you're aware of any delays before you head to the airport. Buy a package with a hotel and flight to save money on your trip. There are maps available to help with your search for a hotel, giving you an opportunity to find somewhere close to the area where you plan to be at most on your trip. Travel assistance is available in the event of an emergency. The app also features tickets for several attractions depending on where you visit.
- Find hotels and flights
- See flight information
- Combine details for savings
- No refunds if cancelled
¡Siempre estamos trabajando para brindarte la mejor experiencia!
• Ahora podrás contratar un seguro de viaje al momento de comprar tu próximo paquete.
• Implementamos mejoras para que puedas planificar tus viajes de manera ágil y segura.
¡Compra mucho más fácil y rápido!
No te olvides de iniciar sesión con tu cuenta y completar tus datos para poder comprar tus productos ágilmente.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.